Sect. 1 General
Sect. 2 Contact us
(1) Purpose of data processing
Your personal data you provide us by e-mail, contact form etc., will be processed to answer your inquiries. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data but we would not be able to answer your inquiries sent by e-mail without your e-mail address.
(2) Legal basis
a) If your explicit consent is given for the processing of your data, the legal ground for this processing is set out in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
b) If your personal data is processed for the purpose of contract performance, the legal ground for this processing is set out in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
c) The legal ground for all other cases (especially when using a contact form) is set out in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of data which was performed according to Article 6 (1)(f) of GDPR and which does not serve direct marketing for reasons arising from your particular situation.
In the case of direct marketing, however, you may object to the processing at any time without stating any reasons.
(3) Recipient categories
Our legitimate interest in data processing is to communicate with you in a timely manner and to answer your queries cost-effectively. If you provide us with your address, we reserve the right to use it for direct postal marketing. You can protect your interest in data protection by transferring of data efficiently (e.g. using a pseudonym).
(4) Recipient categories
Provider of hosting, shipping service provider, payment service provider, supplier
(5) Duration of Storage
Your data will be deleted if it can be inferred from the circumstances that your queries or questions have been completely clarified.
However, if a contract is concluded, the data required by commercial and tax law will be retained by us for the periods as required by law, i.g. generally for ten years (cf. § 257 HGB, § 147 AO).
(6) Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke your consent for processing at any time in compliance with your consent.
Sect. 3 More information
shipping service provider, payment service provider, supplier, hosting service provider supplier
Sect. 4 Information about cookies
(1) Purpose of data processing
This website uses technically necessary cookies. These are small text files that are stored in or by your Internet browser on your computer system and only serve the functionality of the website. Other cookies remain stored permanently and recognize your browser on your next visit to improve the usability of the website.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for such processing is set out in Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
(3) Duration of Storage
The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies remain stored from a few minutes to several years.
(4) Right of revocation
Your consent to persistent cookies can be withdrawn at any time by deleting the cookies in your browser settings.
Sect. 5 Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is being processed, you are the ‘data subject’ in terms of GDPR and you have the following rights towards the controller:
1. Right of access by the data subject
You may ask the controller to confirm whether your personal data is processed.
In the case of such processing, you may request the following information from the controller:
(1) the purposes of the processing of the personal data;
(2) the categories of personal data concerned;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the estimated period of time for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
(5) the right to request from the controller to rectify or erase the personal data or the right to restrict the processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
(6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) the right to all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information for your about the logic involved, as well as the consequences and intended effects of such processing.
As a data subject, you have the right to be informed whether the personal data concerning you are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this regard, you may request to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 GDPR relating to the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have the right to have corrected and/or completed your personal data from the controller if your personal data processed is incorrect or incomplete. The controller has to make the correction without delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain